After our first student teaching meeting on Thursday night, I feel more overwhelmed than ever. I realized that this would be a full time job, but it seems to be much more that just that. "Busy" will be the word of the semester! However, I know that God has lead me to teach and that I am following the right path. Phillippians 1:6 is a verse that I ran into in my devotion the other day and felt like it was the perfect verse to lift me up during this time. "Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus" (Philippians 1:6)
Tomorrow I start student teaching with my coordinating teacher (CT). I am excited to get to do pre-planning with her and hope to learn about how things are run. I met her at the beginning of summer in June. I believe I will learn a lot from her and am ready to begin my new adventure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am praying for you! Thanks for sharing that wonderful word. I think I will post that verse all over my stuff to try and remind myself. Every day this week, driving to school, I just kept reminding myself, "Lord, I know you are never far from my side!" This will get me through! It is definitely a different environment than I am used to. Enjoy your 3 day weekend! :)
Post a Comment